Introducing Your One Piece Caravan and RV Flooring Solution
The benefits of EzyFloor® include:
- Quicker installation resulting in increased throughput
- Improved quality through a seamless joint means no vinyl lifting or tearing, no squeaking and no sagging
- Reduced costs including labour, material and warranty claims
- Eco P – The economical pine plywood floor
- Eco Film – The economical hardwood plywood floor with a film face
- Eco H – The economical hardwood plywood floor
- Lite – The lightweight plywood floor option
- Premium – The floor utilising structurally rated plywood
Each caravan and RV floor can be painted with our water resistant coating (Opalcote) to the underside and trimmed to your specific requirements including length, width and wheel arch cut outs.
The video compares the traditional installation method with the improved EzyFloor® installation method to demonstrate how the EzyFloor® saves caravan and RV manufacturers time and money, whilst also improving quality.
For more information and technical data on the EzyFloor® system please click on the links below:
Contact us now for more information.
Marketing Support to Promote Your Business
Worthington Caravan and RV actively promote EzyFloor® at both industry and consumer levels, including ongoing promotion of the manufacturers who install EzyFloor® to deliver high quality flooring to their customers. We continue to support our loyal customers in a number of ways including:
- Printed brochures and flyers
- Dedicated EzyFloor® website
- Advertising in caravan & RV magazines
- Google Adwords campaign
- Presence at caravan and trade shows
For more information on the marketing support provided to all EzyFloor® customers, please click on the link below:
Along with a more efficient manufacturing process, EzyFloor® contributes to superior built caravans and RVs. Some of our current customers include: